08/31/2023 10:00 am —
11/16/2023 11:00 am
Design Field Notes is the Jacobs Institute’s open-to-the-public speaker series featuring a dynamic group of designers, artists, and academics in design-related fields who share their work and practice. These presentations via Zoom are part of DES INV 95, taught by Jacobs Institute lecturer Yoon Bahk.
Speakers for this semester include:
- Amy Franceschini / Artist, Futurefarmers
- Iris Koser / Sr. UX Designer, BMW
- Jenny Ha / Manager, Exterior Design, Lucid Motors
- Charles LeClercq / CEO, ARxVision
- Tanyoung Kim / Experience Designer, Airbnb Inc.
- Koraldo Kajanaku / Co-founder & CEO, Layer
- Agnieszka Pilat / Artist, Pilat Art
- Vidhi Mehta / Product Designer, LinkedIn
All talks will take place on Zoom Thursdays, 10 – 11 a.m. PT.